- Responsible for production of high quality bespoke joinery, ensuring excellent standards throughout
- From technical drawings you will be responsible for producing a cutting list, setting up machines, machining timber, assembling & gluing components, cleaning up and finishing ready for spray painting
- Perform joinery tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Maintaining good housekeeping and a safe working environment
- Experienced in the manufacture of high quality joinery products such as windows, doors and cabinets
- Able to operate variety of woodworking machinery and equipment
- Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and detail
- Read and interpret technical drawings with close attention to detail
- Independently plan, cut, machine, assemble and finish joinery products to a very high standard
- Work as part of a team, be punctual & reliable
Team member benefits :
- Full Time Employment with early finish on Fridays
- Holiday Pay
- Staff Pension and employer contributions
- Opportunity to work overtime
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person with a good work ethic to join a small friendly team. Training will be provided to develop and complement existing skills.
If you would like more information or to discuss the role, please call Chris on 07738 199528.
Applications by CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply enhanced short listing criteria.
Equality Statement: Whyte and Wood Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.